- During your visit, you’ll be asked to fill out a Questionaire
- Sensors are placed on the scalp and ears to read the brain’s s activities.
- The participant sits back and relaxes (or can read a book or other activities) in comfortable chair.
- NeurOptimal® music will be heard through a headset.
- Feedback goes to NeurOptimal® computer when it recognizes turbulence and the training begins.
After one visit, folks notice a result as if the fog was lifted and after six visits, something has shifted, and then, however, everyone is different.